Brisbane and Rockhampton, Australia
Extend Hand and Upper Limb Rehabilitation – Brisbane Australia
2 positions are available for Experienced Hand Therapists
Location: Brisbane and Rockhampton
Part time or Full-time options
Salary: commensurate with experience
Extend Rehabilitation is an established private practice providing hand therapy to hand and upper limb patients for over 20 years. We are a multi-site clinic operating from Chermside, Spring Hill, Greenslopes, Auchenflower and other satellite locations including Rockhampton. Our team are passionately committed to their work and pride themselves in providing excellent health care.
Extend Rehabilitation is part of the Healthia Group, a company that offers a supportive and cohesive workplace culture with integral educational and career growth opportunities. If you are successful in this application, you will immediately be connected to a network of Hand therapists, Allied Health Practitioners and Support Services across Australia.
Please review our website https://www.extendrehab.com.au for more information.
We seek experienced hand therapists looking for Part time or full-time work.
We genuinely understand the importance of work life balance so can be flexible about hours to ensure that work fits into your family life and other commitments.
Case load will include hand trauma, post-surgical and conservative management, overuse injuries, sports injuries and arthritis. Referrals are received from hand surgeons, GPs and other allied health practitioners.
- Work alongside experienced, passionate and approachable therapists and leading orthopaedic hand and upper limb surgeons
- Enjoy a variety of educational opportunities from in house inservices and case management to Australia wide Healthia hand therapy education sessions to career building annual courses in clinical leadership, mentoring and business skills. We encourage and support hand therapists working towards and maintaining AHTA accreditation.
- Enjoy a flexible and family friendly workplace with regular social activities and events.
- Remuneration package that includes professional development package, indemnity insurance and AHPRA registration costs
- Readily achievable and easy to understand bonus structure.
- Numerous discounts within the Healthia group
- For the right candidate there is the opportunity to learn more about our clinical partner program.
- We offer attractive incentives for the Rockhampton position including FIFO or support for relocation as well as direct support/mentorship from accredited hand therapists. Please call for more details regarding this position.
- Passionate about hand therapy and splinting
- AHPRA registered occupational therapist or physiotherapist
- Experience in hand therapy preferred
Please feel free to call and discuss the position. Resume and cover letter can be sent to:
Marguerite Copley and Mary Mitchell – Hand Therapy Directors
Ph 61+ 07 3847 2922